The Best Deals, Coupons, Promo Codes & Discounts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think you should be paying for a decent laptop?

T480s Ultrabook - Silver
Part Number: 20L7S37600
Web Price: $2,599.00After Instant Savings:$1,029.00Savings: $1,570.00
Ships Next Business Day

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm a Mac person through and through, so I'd say the back-to-school offers right now are as good as it'll get (for me) in terms of what I would pay for a good laptop.
I'm a Mac person too and mine's on its way out, so thanks for posting that link!

As for PC laptops, I wonder the same. My kiddo wants a 'gaming' computer and while I can't even believe I'd consider paying this much for him, he's using his computer a LOT for school and this is one of the BEST deals I've found on an MSI gaming computer with 32GB RAM!

MSI Gaming Computer

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm a Mac person too and mine's on its way out, so thanks for posting that link!

As for PC laptops, I wonder the same. My kiddo wants a 'gaming' computer and while I can't even believe I'd consider paying this much for him, he's using his computer a LOT for school and this is one of the BEST deals I've found on an MSI gaming computer with 32GB RAM!

View attachment 64 MSI Gaming Computer
Oh, I highly recommend updating your Mac in that case. I got the latest MacBook Pro 13" last month and absolutely love the new features (I was previously using MacBook Air) and the AirPods that come with the offer.

It does seem like a good deal if you want a gaming laptop for your son. I've also heard really good things about Alienware from gamer friends, but don't think they have as good deals as this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts