If you're looking for some tips to get a deal on flights with Southwest Airlines there's a bunch of things you can do to get the most bang for your buck.
Some of the ones I highly recommend are:
- Check the Southwest low fare calendar
- Sign up for Click ‘N Save emails.
- Sales in the spring, fall, and winter.
- Buy your Southwest tickets cheaper on Tuesdays at 3 p.m.
- Head to Target or Target.com and use your RedCard to save an automatic 5% on a Southwest gift card.
Trying to book a cheap flight for an upcoming family vacation? Check out these Southwest Airlines savings hacks—I've used them to save some serious money!