The Best Deals, Coupons, Promo Codes & Discounts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone I know that uses Chrissy Teigen's cookware loves it and says it's really durable and of a much better quality than they'd expect. It's 60% off at Macy's right now and shipping is free over $25.

teigen.png

·
Registered
Hybrid Toyota Highlander
8 Posts
Do you know if the colour stands up over time? We have a gas stove and I’ve been worried about doing anything except for the stainless steel because if figured it would look terrible after a few uses. I know my wife has been itching for a set like that though.

would that be a good Christmas gift or is the equivalent of buying your wife a microwave?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if the colour stands up over time? We have a gas stove and I’ve been worried about doing anything except for the stainless steel because if figured it would look terrible after a few uses. I know my wife has been itching for a set like that though.

would that be a good Christmas gift or is the equivalent of buying your wife a microwave?
The reviews are SO positive — like universally five stars — so I feel like it has to hold up well on a gas stove. I’d be happy to get it for Christmas ... but maybe with some other fun stuff so it wasn’t just utilitarian gifts!

·
Registered
Hybrid Toyota Highlander
8 Posts
Ok thanks! I think I’ll wait to see if there are any Black Friday sales on these sets. 🤞

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok thanks! I think I’ll wait to see if there are any Black Friday sales on these sets. 🤞
Macy's indicated that they'll be releasing their Black Friday sales earlier than usual this year, so hopefully you should be able to get your hands on these sooner rather than later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts