The Best Deals, Coupons, Promo Codes & Discounts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Asus straight up died on me about a month ago and I'm without a smartphone. Should I wait until Black Friday to get a good deal or am I just penny pinching for anything more than a $50 discount? I might get a Samsung but am still unsure.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My Asus straight up died on me about a month ago and I'm without a smartphone. Should I wait until Black Friday to get a good deal or am I just penny pinching for anything more than a $50 discount? I might get a Samsung but am still unsure.
Many retailers are releasing their Black Friday deals earlier than usual this year, and that too online, so you may not have to wait that long! You should also check out the deals for the 10.10 festival from 9-11 October.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What version of ASUS is it?

From my experience, the newer ones are not as good as the older ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What version of ASUS is it?

From my experience, the newer ones are not as good as the older ones.
I had the ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser and have had problems with it from the very start. Problems with Wi-Fi, lag, overheating, etc - until the screen stopped working and I couldn't charge it anymore. I definitely won't be getting another ASUS in the future.

·
Registered
10 Posts
A month without a phone? You're a stronger person than I am!

Google just released the Pixel 4a which is good and pretty cheap. The Pixel 5 comes out in a few weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts